Monday, July 20, 2009

Vendoring at Devonwood







I just got back from a glorious trip to Sherwood, Oregon, where I attended the prestigious Dressage at Devonwood. Man, what an experience...the Rattners (owners of DevonWood) really know how to put on a show. A vendor village that will knock your socks off, grounds that are meticulously cared for, a friendly atmosphere that is welcoming the minute you drive through the gate, a class act all the way!

I posted some pictures from the event, ranging from the beautiful view of the grounds from my vendor booth, to a little peek at what a Riding Couture vendor booth actually looks like...just in case you were wondering! Also included in this post are a few pics of my fabulous new crest design, which arrived the day before I left for the show. Emblazoned on t-shirts, polos and saddle pads, the customers LOVED them!

Not only did I meet up with old friends and customers, but I also made some wonderful new friends, which you will be hearing about shortly. Until the next time, Happy Trails!

3 comments:

Shano said...

Wow! How nice! A posh boutique away from the confines of competition!

Oregon Equestrian said...

It was fantastic to see Riding Couture in person on vendor row at Devonwood!!

Julia said...

Nice setup. Are you ever in the soth east.