Friday, July 31, 2009

A Little Photo Shoot Fun!




We were having a little fun last week at our photo shoot, as we were gathering pics of my products for Equestrian Collections catalog. I just happened to be sporting my new crested polo, so I thought I'd do a little posing and show you how "I" sport my own fashions.

Casual day on the farm taking pictures goes like this:

1. RC Crested polo
2. Rock Revival jeans
3. Chanel cuff bracelet that I've had for 10 years (goes with everything)
4. Forever 21 yellow watch that I can't get enough of
5. DKNY yellow tennies....had for YEARS
6. HUGE belt buckle with a crown, reminding me of my cowgirl days

Things were all fun and games until I had the brilliant idea to go get a pic with the boys...they were so excited to see us that they came sprinting up to the fence, then Etienne (the one on the left) let out this huge cough and spewed all over my new shirt, hence the smirk. Gotta love 'em!

No comments: