Thursday, April 30, 2009

True Love







A friend of mine, Marion O'Connor, of Cocolalla Creek Sporthorses www.ccsporthorses.com sent me these pictures this morning and I just had to share with everyone that I possibly know. These have to be some of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen. I cried tears of joy to see such tenderness and total contentment.

This is a newborn offspring of Taskin, a buttermilk buckskin Gypsy Stallion owned by Villa Vanners www.villavanners.com that was born in Oregon. These pictures were taken immediately after his birth on April 6. Apparently the mare laid down and then he trotted around and crawled right up into her lap.

I hope you enjoy these pictures and perusing the Villa Vanners' website as much as I did! If you want to see fabulous warmbloods, then make sure to visit Cocolalla's website, too!

I just love beautiful horses...

9 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

WOW!!!! You are making me cry now. I am in love with these photos. Thank you so much for sharing them!

Kristi said...

How beautiful. What a wonderful picture of mother/baby love and bonding!

Blackfeatherfarm said...

These are just the most precious photos, so glad I saw them !

Paige said...

Oh wow--the thousands of pics I take, mostly of mamas and foals--and THAT puts me to shame.

Precious. Thanks for sharing

Christiane said...

Feels so good to see such tenderness and love - put tears into my eyes. Such fotos are so rare.

The Natural Horse Vet said...

Yes those photos are so so precious!
Thaks for sharing them..

nekogaijin said...

Thought you'd like to know - it is now August, and these pictures were so great they have spread through email. Thank you for sharing. My nieces loved the pics.

www.spottedshowhorses.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
www.spottedshowhorses.com said...

My name is Steve Low. I own, Spotted Show Horses LLC, Powell, OH. I am training the "foal" in the pictures. The foals name is, Segway. He is now 2 1/2 yrs old and a gorgeous Stallion. You can view him on my Facebook page if you like. Search,,,spotted show horses LLC. Thank you. Steve BTW the Dams name is Glory on Glory. www.spottedshowhorses.com