Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thank you, Karen Borne'!



I just wanted to extend a heartfelt "Thank You" to Karen Borne' of Borne' Saddlery for allowing me to display and sell some of my Riding Couture products in her beautiful booth at the World Cup. It was a huge success for me, and I just want Karen to know how much I appreciate her friendship and generosity. The Borne' Saddlery booth really stood out amoung all the vendors and we had a great time helping customers and showing off our cool stuff!!!

For those of you do not know who Borne's Saddlery is, well, they are the manufacturer of my elegant Duchess dressage saddle, as well as many other saddles under the Borne' brand. Please visit their website at www.bornesaddlery.com and see the saddles for yourself!

Karen, cheers to you and our friendship! I love ya', Girl!

1 comment:

The Natural Horse Vet said...

Yes Borne's Saddlery is the epitome of fine saddles..