Saturday, January 17, 2009

Horse Head Anyone?



I'm just messing around with images and came up with this little number. If I get enough liking out of it, perhaps I'll print to a t-shirt. I was thinking black tee with blue image. Any votes? I could do black tee with pink frame and horse....or any color, really.

I consider myself a designer t-shirt collector, so I just assume everyone else is too and can NEVER have enough....I feel the same way about shoes and black power suits.

Please comment! I bet you can't guess what my favorite color is...

Oh, and P.S., the 20th person to follow me on my blog wins a "FREE" Diva Style tee. It's on my t-shirt page, the one with the girl and the pony. Hurry!

8 comments:

20 meter circle of life said...

I would love this in Tiffany blue on brown!!

Riding Couture said...

Ah, yes!!! This is good....and possible. I'm going to make up a prototype RIGHT NOW!!!

BlackHorse said...

I like the design. It reminds me a little of my logo, but your's is more structured and looks "Dressage". I like it. I also like the colors you have in your example. Can you put a tiny crown or fleur "brand" in crystals on his neck somewhere? That might be cute.... ?

thedreamygiraffe said...

I like it!

Btw, did you get my e-mails? I sent one the week before last and then one earlier this week with your sketch? I hadn't heard back from you, so I was starting to wonder. NO rush, just wanted to check!

MamaPR said...

Very cool design, I can totally see this in pink.....Nic

tiffany1377 said...

I definitely like the idea of using brown instead of black. I love brown with light blue, pink or green! I love the design!

Erica said...

I like it! Pretty sure I'd like it in any color on black.

Zoe said...

I have been admiring you & your "style" and art for awhile. I used to be a Graphic Artist/Dressage Rider until an injury. Your site gives me inspiration!