Saturday, November 29, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

My very first blog at that! Hmmm, what do I have to say tonight?

Well, I just finished participating in my very first trunk show at The Grange tack and feed store in Issaquah, Washington. It was a grand time. They had a darling little corner of the store all set up and ready for me and it was just sooo cozy, complete with a little mini plug-in fireplace. I threw down my oriental rugs, hung my sign, sipped on hot apple cider and made myself at home. It was also the grand opening of their brand new gift boutique, which is why I was there in the first place, as well as all the kiddies in town were there for pictures with Santa and the mini pony.

The pony was darling, but I must say that my little super model Penny (photo right) would have totally stole the show,with her chic European bangs and blonde hair. I've decided that we are going to host our own photo session with Santa at my farm, so stay tuned!

No comments: